A.F. Johnson Millwork Co. is a 70-year-old architectural millwork firm that custom builds furniture, store fixtures, cabinetry and architectural millwork. Over 90% of our projects are commercial with a few residential jobs each year.
We have completed the AWI Quality Certification Program. The Architectural Woodwork Institute is the governing body of the millwork industry and we build to their exacting standards.
A.F. Johnson Millwork Co. employs 25 people including designers and draftsmen using Cabinet Vision and Auto Cad, estimators, project managers, CNC machinery experts, and master cabinetmakers. We handle projects nationwide up to seven figures.
Build a quality product to AWI standards
Price it competitively
Deliver it on time
Ensure the customer is satisfied
- We are price competitive with quality factory built millwork and furniture.
- The quality of our work is actually higher, but it does not have to bear the costs of inventory, shipping, warehousing, display and distributor markups.
- It is a better value for the investment.
- It is warranted for a full year and delivery is often quicker than factory builts.
- And, of course, it is designed and built to your exact needs, requirements and specifications.